Rogue Mu Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Mu Online Community Forum, Market Place and Discusions

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to SiteBack to Site  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [AD]The Lord of Mu - Hardcore Server - S6.3 - XP: 100,150,200 - RR: on, SS: off
acct problems Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm by nooberc

» MuSaga is back! S6 350x
acct problems Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Fishtitz

» United Mu Best Server
acct problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am by FunzStar

» Dread Fear Mu (THE BEST MU EVER!)
acct problems Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm by besnia3

» question from me
acct problems Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm by tehbotol

» [AD] PrideMU 9999x
acct problems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm by SCHLAGEN

» Marriage Dresses
acct problems Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3m
acct problems Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am by Guest

» Feel better with generic non prescription products at our web portal
acct problems Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliates
free forum
server
private server

acct problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
master

master

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-29

acct problems Empty
PostSubject: acct problems   acct problems Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 pm

once again we are having accounts locking up. 2 times in last 24 hours. cant ask admin to do everything but we did make gms and asst gms active for different time zones and still cant get help when need it ... maybe we need some more. also blocking members on messangers in unacceptable as a gm especialy a head gm that is most important. didnt think we had head gms all gms are considered equals hmm

please reply post and keep up good work shark game bugs are going quickly just need warps fixed back way they was before the s4 insert
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-21

acct problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: acct problems   acct problems Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:17 pm

You just love to keep starting crap don't u. Actually there are 2 different types of GM's Head and Normal...hence Me and Impale are Head GM's which in turn we have forum power and commands ingame...Drac and Acron are normal GM's Hence they just have Ingame powers. Since I know your referring to me in blocking on MSN....well maybe u will think about that after u decided to send a Harrasing Personal Email on my MSN....which I don't like at all...and MSN is a personal thing not anything related with the game...so If every GM and Staff decides not to give out personal messenger INFO that is up to each of them to decide. Hence don't complain bout that...is what these forums are for. Since your in my time zone...I apologize I do work during the week till anywhere from 7am to 12 or 5pm depends on the day...Otherwise Impale or sharky is on bout 90% of the time I'm offline during the day I agree with you on a few things bout that post as in....you don't get the help right away 100% of the time...that can't always be the case. Also us GM's don't have the power to reboot the server or go into the database to help you out by booting your chara, resetting the server etc etc. All we can do for you is report it from this forum that your acct is locking up to Sharky and when he gets the time in his schedule to hopefully fix the problem for you. I am sorry accts keep locking up...I have tried to just DC a few of you at times when this issue has happened but it seems that doesn't always work and it is in fact a Database error hence Sharky needs to do it. Once we get more members and things keep flowing smoothly I am sure there will be another actual ADMIN like sharky added that can also do those things. But for now all we can do is tell you sorry buddy we see your post and we will tell sharky about it. If you are concerned about not being able to get ahold of me on my MSN or any other Admin or GM at this time...please tell us on a personal msg or ask for it to be requested your added. I am not sure who has who on there MSN or Yahoo whatever msger is used. But I know Impale is on most the time so ask to add him..since he has more direct access to sharky hence being Family...again I'm sorry for the inconvience it seems like it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RogueMuOnline.com
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

acct problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: acct problems   acct problems Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:17 am

sorted ur acc back online
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
marshall

Number of posts : 14

acct problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: acct problems   acct problems Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 am

ryt i shall av a say now!!!am sick to death wiv all the bitching!!! i don't know wot ya problem is wiv headGMs wots it got 2 do wiv nything wiv the game ancient is ryt when it cums too headGMS sharky choose to appoint head GMs and choose us because of wot ancient has done ova the last month makin this server alot betta for u all by workin wiv sharky and me cuz am closest to the admin so am the one u really need to speak to if ya acc locks up all ancient can do is report it!! And i can see y ancient blocked u if u were abusive to him.If u think no GMs r on when u r on then add me 2 ya msn my addy is marshall_316@hotmail.co.uk and any one else feel free to add me if u need ingame help al do my best to help u.We all need to b pullin togeather makin this server the best not takin pops at each ova.
Am sorry for any inconvience master usually am on when u r and let sharky know when ya acc locks up i was jus abit busy 2day job hunting lol! but al do my best to try to be there when u r and lets all start gettin along and help sharky!!!!
Remember to vote aswell this is so important for server to work guys!!!

Thanx ImpaleGM
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104

acct problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: acct problems   acct problems Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:05 am

yes on a seriouse note we do need them votes to attract new player ive now been runnning server for 2 months and still have alot same players we had a good burst of new players then all of a suddent just whent really quite again and yes you do need to vote 2 times a day im now contenplateing giving this server few more weeks and if the player status is still the same then i will close the server down its not a threat but i must be honest that all the hard work we put must come to something therefore we need to attract new players so votes it is
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
Sponsored content

acct problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: acct problems   acct problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

acct problems
Page 1 of 1