Rogue Mu Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Mu Online Community Forum, Market Place and Discusions

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to SiteBack to Site  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [AD]The Lord of Mu - Hardcore Server - S6.3 - XP: 100,150,200 - RR: on, SS: off
help with client Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm by nooberc

» MuSaga is back! S6 350x
help with client Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Fishtitz

» United Mu Best Server
help with client Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am by FunzStar

» Dread Fear Mu (THE BEST MU EVER!)
help with client Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm by besnia3

» question from me
help with client Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm by tehbotol

» [AD] PrideMU 9999x
help with client Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm by SCHLAGEN

» Marriage Dresses
help with client Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3m
help with client Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am by Guest

» Feel better with generic non prescription products at our web portal
help with client Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliates
free forum
server
private server

help with client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-21

help with client Empty
PostSubject: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:09 am

Ok I had to switch compys...and so I went to re DL the client...and the link won't bring me to the file...just goes to filefront main page and I can't find it....if you could look into this so I could download the client again thanks...I got the patches just not the full client
Back to top Go down
http://www.RogueMuOnline.com
master

master

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-29

help with client Empty
PostSubject: copy this link bro try it   help with client Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
Ancient

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:38 am

tried that and when I click the link for the file sends me to main page and DL don't start
Back to top Go down
master

master

help with client Empty
PostSubject: last option i can try for ya   help with client Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
master

master

help with client Empty
PostSubject: work   help with client Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 am

hope that link did the trick Smile
Back to top Go down
Ancient

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:55 am

lol it would have but it brought me to the s4 patch I got that just need the big ol client lol
Back to top Go down
Ancient

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:01 pm

so what we going no a week before a staff replies to this....guess I won't be playin this anymore
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:29 am

its not been a week so thats bullshit been 3 days we have had major hard drive problems
and lost servers anyway we managed to get another 750 gig h/drive and redo all the work we had
done previousely managed a restore from from a previouse backup so every1 has there full vaults and
resets no1 has lost anything now we are able to help sorry but there isnt just you on this server
we try to help evey1 who needs help if you need the client ask again instead of trying to bitch about it
if you want to go elsewhere go i dont give a shit anymore tried my best to keep every1 happy but seems just some peeps need to more attention than others.
but to me the server comes first and not you....... maybe 1 day ull understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
Ancient

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 am

ya one day understand out of 5 staff members not a single one can respond to half the posts that our posted not only by me but by many of the members. Just me that is funny since myself and bout 4 others are the only ones on for more then 2hrs a day. I never said I was going to another server but whatever and again to ask....that is also funny....since the very 1st post of this was ASKING....and it took another member to try and help.....I said a week as in an expression, maybe u heard of them. Since I said that due to the fact that there are still some posts that have sat there for some time now not answered by u. Before you get a bitchy attitude that you tend to get. When anyone has a issue. The server is 1st then maybe you should get your other damn staff members online to deal with the forums so your not the only one doing it. Then maybe the server and its players will be happy just not one or the other. But like I said you don't give a shit obv since out of 4 or so staff your the only one who answers anyone but yet u don't understand the irritation of some of the members. Goodluck keeping many members online since you can't get your fellow staff to take care of your light work causing posts like this peace.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:50 pm

quote so what we going no a week before a staff replies to this....guess I won't be playin this anymore

you said it not me there isnt 5 staff theres only me and trav there 3rd persondoesnt do anything for game at all

so theres 2 staff so if you wanna be the guy to take all the shit on the forum be my guest ill premote u

also understand the time frame diffrence between yours and our country of about 8 hours.

as u see theres alot more to this shit than u think.

now we got ss4 working again we was going to give out 4 gm,s status to help us monitor the server
but we see who still plays the server now we had allready made our dissition on who tghey was but we wait again.
Back to top Go down
master

master

help with client Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   help with client Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:15 am

ill be more then happy to give it a go and help work things on this half of the timezone if need it . just get me the strength and basics ill need to help others with ingame problems with stuck accts locked up etc. id like to be considered as a canadite for the possition to help in any way i can help this server.

ty guys i have been patiant so far with all these bugs and im still here. Smile

Twisted Evil

rock on rogue
Back to top Go down
bigred

Registration date : 2008-09-18

help with client Empty
PostSubject: hehe bitch session   help with client Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:06 am

lol i don ask me m8 i know fuc all about puters and files as u know i also know u r trying ur hardest to get this up and running but i also have to agree with ancient ppl r getting very annoyed at not getting a response from posts they make and not knowing wat is going on i can help out with this type of problem by u msning me and letting me know things and that way i can reply to those who need some answers hopefully this will help take a little bit of pressure of u and let u get on with wat u need to do instead of having a bitch session like u just had with ancient (I'M JUST A FUCN NOOB BUT I WILL TRY HELP WHEREVER I CAN)
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:30 am

yes well i think he just pissed me of at the wrong time with hard drive f**** up and haveing to redo all from scratch again wasnt easy challenge if i offended Ancient then i appoligise but he must aslo understand rome wasnt built in a day pardon the pun but it very time demanding trying to run this server and its problems i would just buy server files but im not paying 400 pound when i cant get a return on it. its a catch 22 situation we need peeps to go on a private server but cant run a private server till ss4 file are more or less bug free
and as im the only 1 willing to pay you can c y im reluctant to pay so we have to wait for the files to be cracked and are exspecting them within the next few days. alot of your bugs you see are client based we think so we looking for a client that matches our server files
then i think most little things like cant pick up soul in gd,s and exe u cant pickup things like that will be sorted.
Back to top Go down
Ancient

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 am

I am sorry for snapping myself....and I only really snapped cus u did....and I do understand that there is a lot of nonsense going on and so on so forth. It wasn't a matter of promoting me exactly but someone or a few people...I already made a post about the promotions and I thank you for it....by doing this I believe that we will be able to handle things more directly and be more fluent with solving things so you 2 can focus more on the server itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help with client Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with client   help with client Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with client
Page 1 of 1