Rogue Mu Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Mu Online Community Forum, Market Place and Discusions

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to SiteBack to Site  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [AD]The Lord of Mu - Hardcore Server - S6.3 - XP: 100,150,200 - RR: on, SS: off
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm by nooberc

» MuSaga is back! S6 350x
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Fishtitz

» United Mu Best Server
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am by FunzStar

» Dread Fear Mu (THE BEST MU EVER!)
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm by besnia3

» question from me
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm by tehbotol

» [AD] PrideMU 9999x
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm by SCHLAGEN

» Marriage Dresses
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3m
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am by Guest

» Feel better with generic non prescription products at our web portal
losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliates
free forum
server
private server

losuing ppl cause server problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigred

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-18

losuing ppl cause server problems Empty
PostSubject: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 am

ok sharky this is an idea for u to ponder over seeing how we have lost nearly all players and also no game time can we reverse s4 and go backwards to s3 and play that while u guys collect files for s4 and hold off doing s4 till bugs r fixed this way we might be able to build up an active server which in the end will allow u to possibly get money for vip and help out with cost of files as it is now u lost players so even if u do get vip running u got no1 to buy it this is only an idea m8 i;m not trying to hassle u in anyway or piss u off but money seems to be a big issue here if i could help u i would but i am out of work at moment
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:39 am

which is a true thing...all other members please reply to this thread also so we can see what you think also.

I have made a post for us admins to lay feedback upon regarding this matter. Money is a big issue and until the game does start to flow and thrive again like we were. Getting it running smooth and s3 at a lower cost then spending so much for s4 atm seems ideal. I know we discussed a TC system or RC lol system which I believe should be implemented at some point here when the time allows. Since that will help greatly once the server is steady and the market grows. I know we do have a donate area to buy sets etc etc. But a few of those are kinda spendy atm since we dont' really have the member flow I believe. Obviously we dnt change the prices or know the costs for everything but I have went to a few other servers and averaged out prices for things among things. Dropping that a lil would invite a few sales and more member productivity in my eyes anyhow. But I don't want to write a book since I tend to do that.

So all members please leave us your feedback regarding this issue thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RogueMuOnline.com
draconum

draconum

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:17 am

this is true..we can go back s3 while you fix all the s4 files..whenever you fixed the s4 file try to run DEV server so we can try all the things there and check all the bugs in the game..about the the webshop, i think they're all fine except for the wings..2nd wings are too expensive..we don't want to have a server full of +13 top exc. items..we are aiming for a server that has challenges in it and making our own sets makes it fun rather than donating for it..

this is just my ideain our server..no arguements..peace! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:03 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Well the main point was...to bring it back to s3 so we can get the server booming again and take it a lil slower then...trying to rush through things and what not, no need to rush s4 when majority of people are happy as long as the server is just up and going. But I'm off to work so we can talk bout this more laters lol
Back to top Go down
Oblivious

Oblivious

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:07 pm

a suggestion, once the server is up and running, and it's runing smoothly i'dd suggest u lower the exp to 50 and enable a vip server with 100 exp.
this way you'll earn more money. i'dd like to see this server grow as big as twilight, alltho twilight is falling appart now lol.
but we kinda need to work as a team.
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Oblivious wrote:
a suggestion, once the server is up and running, and it's runing smoothly i'dd suggest u lower the exp to 50 and enable a vip server with 100 exp.
this way you'll earn more money. i'dd like to see this server grow as big as twilight, alltho twilight is falling appart now lol.

we all do want this server grow big..if possible bigger than twilight..i agree with your suggestion but now its still not possible coz we are aiming to fix the bugs first..sharky, trav and the rest of the staff are doin their best to make this run smoothly.. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Oblivious

Oblivious

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 pm

draconum wrote:
Oblivious wrote:

we all do want this server grow big..if possible bigger than twilight..i agree with your suggestion but now its still not possible coz we are aiming to fix the bugs first..sharky, trav and the rest of the staff are doin their best to make this run smoothly.. bounce bounce
well that's something i can't help ya with, only know how to work with a GM char ingame and the forum's ban stick XD
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:13 pm

Oblivious wrote:
draconum wrote:
Oblivious wrote:

well that's something i can't help ya with, only know how to work with a GM char ingame and the forum's ban stick XD

lol..
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:39 am

I do assure you the VIP etc thing mentioned will be taking place shortly after we either start up s4 running smooth or revert to s3 and its running smooth...that was a plan for awhile now and it is a great idea and something that will bring in new members and get that extra loot sharky needs atm....and P.S. are u serious with us as staff and we got sharky who is chill...running this server and gettin this up and running all sexy again...we will be top 5 cus I say so ahahha
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 am

Ancient wrote:
I do assure you the VIP etc thing mentioned will be taking place shortly after we either start up s4 running smooth or revert to s3 and its running smooth...that was a plan for awhile now and it is a great idea and something that will bring in new members and get that extra loot sharky needs atm....and P.S. are u serious with us as staff and we got sharky who is chill...running this server and gettin this up and running all sexy again...we will be top 5 cus I say so ahahha

being top 5 in ranking will really be good..i can already imagine all the ppl playing the server..ppl pking at devias gate, partying in the cages, having their good set of items and making friends with each other..also the market section will be busy.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am

okies s3e2 was runnin g top when we changes to s4 we all wanted s4 to happen and was excited i recall atm it did take along time when doing s3 to get it to where it was we whent through same sort of problems as we are now with s4 but we are getting there with s4 now so really cant see point in reverting back ok theres 4 bugs still need doing witch will try sort over this weekend if get a couple done then thasts kewl so i suggest we stay with s4 now as wont be long before all working just fine like s3 was.

i thank you all for your pacience in all this change and for staying surporting this server.
when u feel its right invite all your freinds here word of mouth is the best form of advertising Very Happy it wont take long now fingers crossed lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:37 pm

weeeeeee..that's great..soon s4 will be 99% bugless..all hale to sharky the great.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:42 pm

After doing some testing and looking around..ss4 is coming around decently now..just a few more bugs to fix and things should be running smoothly again which is nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: losuing ppl cause server problems   losuing ppl cause server problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

losuing ppl cause server problems
Page 1 of 1