Rogue Mu Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Mu Online Community Forum, Market Place and Discusions

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to SiteBack to Site  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [AD]The Lord of Mu - Hardcore Server - S6.3 - XP: 100,150,200 - RR: on, SS: off
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm by nooberc

» MuSaga is back! S6 350x
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Fishtitz

» United Mu Best Server
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am by FunzStar

» Dread Fear Mu (THE BEST MU EVER!)
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm by besnia3

» question from me
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm by tehbotol

» [AD] PrideMU 9999x
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm by SCHLAGEN

» Marriage Dresses
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3m
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am by Guest

» Feel better with generic non prescription products at our web portal
Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliates
free forum
server
private server

Introduce YourSelves Here

Go down 
+16
Max
PRINGELZ
Heavenly
Acronis
Hellfish
marshall
Oblivious
xDKxPKx
GodofWar
Burnsy
bigred
swingllet
liandrel
Ancient
Sharky
draconum
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
draconum

draconum

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:25 pm

hello cassy! welcome to rouge..hope you will have fun here...btw please everyday..

Thanks!
GM draconum
ign:ViperGM
Back to top Go down
PRINGELZ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Hello all !

Im Spoon if you remember me
I made an account on you guys services and it looks so great!
Thanks to Oblivious & Hellfish to inform me about this new MU!
Im happy to join you guys!
You all can find me in game under the name PRINGELZ.

Hope to see ya'll soon in the servers!

Pringelzz
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:36 pm

lol that is a unique name....

But welcome to the server hope you enjoy your stay
Be sure to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks
GM Ancient
Back to top Go down
http://www.RogueMuOnline.com
PRINGELZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Ancient wrote:
lol that is a unique name....

But welcome to the server hope you enjoy your stay
Be sure to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks
GM Ancient

Thank you Very Happy
Pringels(z) is my last name actually
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:47 pm

lol that is awesome!....I would so kill for a last name like that lol
Back to top Go down
PRINGELZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Ancient wrote:
lol that is awesome!....I would so kill for a last name like that lol
Yeah indeed haha
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 pm

i thought you named yourself after the famous chips "Pringles" and i also thought that it was your favorite chips..sorry to think of this.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:21 pm

that is what I thought at first to ahhah....yay spam
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Hey everyone,
you probably know me from Twilight so here i am lol.

Where's JAY ? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bangorama.be
Hellfish

Hellfish

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:25 pm

hahah yay another family member
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 pm

lol we are taking members....awww well so I got accused of ahah....good to see ya max

and Welcome All
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:16 am

welcome max...hope you have fun here..please vote!

thanks!
Back to top Go down
dimondz

dimondz

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 pm

hey all im doaw, im 23 from england. ive just joined and enjoying it already!! i played in twilight mu for 3 yrs, decided i wanted to find a mu that had a better community and nicer staff members. i think im going to really enjoy it here im also going to b bringing my bf Dinlow and friend SupaSkunk hahahahahaha. hope to see you all ingame
IGN: xAngelx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Welcome to the server...I have met one of you In Game already...and I look forward to see the rest of ya In Game. Feel free to ask for help anytime there is usually always someone around that can help.
Back to top Go down
Hellfish

Hellfish

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 pm

dimondz wrote:
hey all im doaw, im 23 from england. ive just joined and enjoying it already!! i played in twilight mu for 3 yrs, decided i wanted to find a mu that had a better community and nicer staff members. i think im going to really enjoy it here im also going to b bringing my bf Dinlow and friend SupaSkunk hahahahahaha. hope to see you all ingame
IGN: xAngelx Very Happy
SUPASKUNK Very Happy!!!! my ol matey Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Welcome to the server hope you enjoy as mutch as we do
you dont really c alot of me but im mostly monitoring wats going on closely with gm,s
so welcome again to the server and that goes to all new members arriving and arrived recently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
Oblivious

Oblivious

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:43 pm

HEEEEEEEEY dimondz, good to see ya here, and good ur bringing dinlow and rob lol, really want to kick his ass ingame now i can lol
Back to top Go down
Leonidus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi Everyone.. Most of you should remember me as it seems like all my friends from Twilight are moving here.. Im Alex. I was Leonidus (SM) in Twilight and BiGBOY (MG - very old) Nice to see some old faces here.. I started playing twilight again last week but then alot of people moving here so come to check it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:00 pm

For sure Welcome To The Server......many of us have come it seems....hope you enjoy your time here as many of us do... cya In Game
Back to top Go down
Oblivious

Oblivious

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:00 am

hey leon, nice to see ya here

btw got banned on twimu because i told the thruth about the supaskunk issue lol
Back to top Go down
SupaSkunk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:29 am

I heard all the old twilight players had congregated here so im here to join ya lol.
For those of u that dont no me the names Rob, 22 n from England. Been playing TwilightMu since it started, it looks like all the old school players we lost over the years have gongregated here so here i am to join ya lol. I wodda been here sooner but never really had a reason to leave Twi, last week Frank gave me a reason to leave by permenantly banning my forum and game acc for stupid reasons and hacking my MSN was the last straw So here i am to join the rest of u rogues that have seen sense bout TwiMU. Thnx to Cordy as well for pimping my MG out xD
Back to top Go down
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:11 am

lol ya its pimped out for now....lol till u get your own stuff lol...welcome chum
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:15 pm

welcome to rogue rob..hope you have fun here.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SupaSkunk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm

lol told ya id join ya john hmm just gotta steal the rest of the guildies from Twilight now lol!
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Karma   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:58 am

Hello everyone

My name is Karma and I've noticed you people are doing unethical things. You know what they say about me? "What goes around comes around".

I would watch myself if I were you, thinking all these bad things about others, instead of just minding my own business and running my server in peace and quiet. Every action has a reaction and I wouldn't want to start any chain reaction.

Last but not least, if you do good then only good things will happen to you. (works the same way with BAD instead of good)

Have a nice day, and hope I won't visit you again.

PS: Think happy thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce YourSelves Here   Introduce YourSelves Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce YourSelves Here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue Mu Online :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: