Rogue Mu Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Mu Online Community Forum, Market Place and Discusions

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to SiteBack to Site  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [AD]The Lord of Mu - Hardcore Server - S6.3 - XP: 100,150,200 - RR: on, SS: off
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm by nooberc

» MuSaga is back! S6 350x
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Fishtitz

» United Mu Best Server
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am by FunzStar

» Dread Fear Mu (THE BEST MU EVER!)
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm by besnia3

» question from me
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm by tehbotol

» [AD] PrideMU 9999x
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm by SCHLAGEN

» Marriage Dresses
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3m
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am by Guest

» Feel better with generic non prescription products at our web portal
Stats Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliates
free forum
server
private server

Stats Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ancient

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Stats Guide Empty
PostSubject: Stats Guide   Stats Guide Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Strength
- boosts your power of attacking with brute force(swords,staffs,fist,etc. Not Magic Attacks)
- it is needed to wear armors.

Use:

DK/BK: It is vital for a DK/BK to have strength because it boosts their attack power enormously. This is the most important stat for a DK/BK
Reflect DK/BK: Train this for exactly your armor. Only train it after you got 32k Vit and Ene.
DW/SM: Only use it for armor, it has no use whatsoever for a DW/SM besides that.
Agility Elf/ME: After agility this is the most important stat for an Agility Elf/ME because it also boosts power.
Energy Elf/ME: Only use it for armor, it has no use whatsoever for an Energy Elf/ME besides that.
Hybrid Elf/ME: After agility this is the most important stat for an Agility Elf/ME because it also boosts power. Energy is about equally important.
Energy MG: Only use it for armor, it has no use whatsoever for an Energy MG besides that.
Strength MG: This is ,just like with the DK/BK, a vital stat because it is your main power source. This is the most important stat for a Strength MG
Hybrid MG: As a Hybrid MG it is important to balance your Strength and Energy, so it is together with Energy your most important stat.
DL: Strength increases a DL's power a bit and it helps him to wear armor. It's wiser to train energy for power though and strength just for the armors.
Summ: No Idea

Agility
- Boosts your defense
- Boosts your Attack speed
- Boosts your SD (Not Sure)
- It is needed for Armors

Use:

DK/BK: Second Important skill because it boosts your defense and it is needed for Armors(DK/BK's Are real Defense Monsters).
Reflect DK/BK: Never add even one stat point to Agility with a Reflect DK/BK because a Reflect DK/BK's power is it's low defense combined with massive HP.
DW/SM: Second Important skill because it boosts your defense and it is needed for Armors( The armors aren't very strong so it is more just the defense boost).
Agility Elf/ME: It is the most important stat for an Agility Elf/ME because a large part of an Elf's power is in speed.
Energy Elf/ME: Only use it for armor, only train this when you have 32k energy. An Energy Elf/ME is to help people by boosting their defense and Strength, they are there to defend the Elf so this is only recommended after 32k Energy. (and Energy Elf Get's her defense from Damage Decrease and HP Increase on her armor.)
Hybrid Elf/ME: It is still the most Important stat but has to get less stat or there will be nothing left for Energy and Strength.
Energy MG: second Important skill because it boosts your defense and it is needed for Armors( The armors aren't very strong so it is more just the defense boost).
Strength MG: Second Important skill because it boosts your defense and it is needed for Armors(Strength MG's Are less of a Defense Monster as DK/BK's but still have strong armors and quite a lot of defense).
Hybrid MG: A hybrid MG needs his agility for his high armors but needs to give some points away to finance both Strength and Energy.
DL: Second Important skill because it boosts your defense and it is needed for Armors( The armors aren't very strong so it is more just the defense boost). (Not Sure)
Summ: Second Important skill because it boosts your defense and it is needed for Armors( The armors aren't very strong so it is more just the defense boost). (Not sure)

Vitality
-Boosts HP
-Boosts AG
-Boosts AG replenishment

Use:

DK/BK: This is an important point with a DK/BK, does not need as much attention as Strength and Agility but it is still very usefull because a DK/BK gets more HP each vit point that all other chars.
Reflect DK/BK: as a Reflect DK/BK this is the most important skill of all because it boosts your HP which is the only thing you need as a Reflect DK/BK.
DW/SM: As a DW/SM vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
Agility Elf/ME: As an Elf/ME vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
Energy Elf/ME: As an Elf/ME vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
Hybrid Elf/ME: As an Elf/ME vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
Energy MG: As an Energy MG vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
Strength MG:As a Strength MG vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
Hybrid MG:As a Hybrid MG vitality isn't the first thing on your mind, but after some resets it is useful the get some of it, and you have enough points for it too.
DL: A DL doesn't have much HP so if you plan on staying alive just a bit longer I'd suggest you add some(not too much) points to Vitality.
Summ: No Idea

Energy
- Boosts Mana
- Boosts Mana Replenishment
- Boosts Skill Damage
- Boosts Magic Attack

Use:

DK/BK: Only used when you have some resets, it boosts your skill damage so it's very useful but not on the first reset (you don't have enough stat points to spare then).
Reflect DK/BK: This is the second Important Stat for a Reflect DK/BK because it boosts the effect of the Skill "Greater Fortitude". Only train it after 32k Vitality.
DW/SM: This is the most important Stat for a DW/SM, it is the DW/SM's Strength, without it you won't hit very hard with your spells.
Agility Elf/ME: This has No use whatsoever for an Agility Elf/ME.
Energy Elf/ME: This is the most important stat for an Energy Elf/ME
Hybrid Elf/ME: This is Equally Important as Strength for a Hybrid Elf/ME because it boosts the attack power of your pets and buff's
Energy MG: Like the name says, Energy is the most important skill for an Energy MG because it is his attack force.
Strength MG: This has barely use for a Strength MG only after a few resets to boost your skill damage a bit.
Hybrid MG: As a Hybrid MG it is important to balance your Strength and Energy, so it is together with Strength your most important stat.
DL: A DL also uses Energy to boosts it's attack power, so also here you need to train it a lot.
Summ: This is the most important Stat for a Summ, it is the Summ's Strength, without it you won't hit very hard with your spells. (Not Sure)

Command
- Gives you the ability to order around pet's.

Use:

This is a DL only stat which gives a DL the ability to have pets. Never train this higher than 300. Only if you want a lvl 50 raven, then about 1000 command is needed.

Source: TwiMu Guides...with some editing of course by me cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.RogueMuOnline.com

Stats Guide
Page 1 of 1